CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Just Me!

This is me!

I love pretty things, things that smell good, like flowers, perfume, and a clean home. I love warmth, like that which is given from a candle lit dinner or by nestling up by the fireplace, or perhaps a "fresh from the dryer" towel after a nice long bath. I love music and the way it allows your soul to jump on it's coat tails and enjoy the ride. How all it takes is that "one" particular song to make you immediately stop what your doing and be transported back in time. I love the sound of laughter and the passion that's reflected off of a good cry. I love the human spirit and all it encompasses. We differ in so many ways but we are ONE when it's needed most. I love the changing of the Seasons and the crashing of the ocean waves, the majesty of the mountains and the way the sun enhances the beauty of one tiny grain of sand. I love rainy days and brisk mornings, sunny days and warm nights. I love the back roads and small towns but thrill at the nightlife in a big city.

Though some of these may sound contradictory, this is life. This is all that God has created. And I want to enjoy every minute of every day that I am granted breath.

1 comments:

kayla said...

"Ain't it funny how a melody can bring back a memory". Sorry, but that song immediately started scrolling through my head when I read this post.
Welcome to blogspot. I am thrilled to find you here. Now maybe we can stay in touch a little better instead of playing phone tag.